TrafficJet requires less space, equipment and inventory than traditional printers for traffic sign methods, allowing fabricators to do more with less. TrafficJet can nest traffic signs of various types, sizes, and colors across the full sheeting width, allowing you to reduce raw traffic sign material cost and streamline operations by keeping fewer sheeting widths and colors in inventory.
The Mutoh ValueJet 1638X dual head printer (1625 mm – 64”) incorporates the very latest piezo drop-on-demand head technology and new generation electronics. The printer includes modifications specific to the needs of the traffic control industry but can also be used for the production of non-traffic graphic applications.
- Compact printer, featuring proven technology
- Speed and quality – the real combination of both
- Cost-effective durable inks for long term outdoor and indoor applications
- Staggered dual head setup with latest generation 1440 nozzle piezo heads
- Mutoh i² Intelligent Interweaving and new DropMaster technology