In partnership with SA International (SAi), Avery Dennison has designed a user-friendly sign-making software to improve the user-experience for operators printing with the TrafficJet digital printer. Connected to the Avery Dennison Reflective website, you will have easy access to instructional documents, support videos and more.
- A user interface optimized for traffic sign production
- Ink estimation tool that provides realistic ink usage for specific projects and is optimized for CMSpot6™ set up
- Quickly make a series of numbers, text or interactive media
- An error proof interface to help ensure production of compliant signs
Spot Color Mapping Tool Features:
- RGB/CMYK/Lab to Spot Color Mapping creates an easier mapping experience between current or national sign databases by automatically mapping to the CMSpot6 Ink Setup. This prevents a lot of manual work reassigning Spot Colors or using expensive third-party color mapping software.
- Spot Color to Spot Color Mapping will automatically map your existing art library to Traffic Spot Colors, or if colors are moved from one spot location to another
For more information visit http://www.ThinkSAi.com or request a TrafficJet demo.